My name is Ray W. and I have spent the past 40 years analyzing and playing every form of gambling/betting systems in existence. By the time I walked to my very first pool hallway at the age of 16 I’ve been fascinated with every element of it. I figure that makes me somewhat of an expert, if there is such a thing. It’s not just me that’s intrigued though.
Based on government Judi Bola statistics, 86 percent of Americans have reported gaming on something in the last 12 months. Approximately only 1/3 of the populace is composed of non-bettors. They state that 46% of adults gamble in casinos and seven out often frequent non-casino betting. The main supply of which will be horse racing, sports gambling, state lotteries and online or card matches.
48 states have some form of legalized gaming with only Utah and Hawaii being the only two that usually do not. There are currently 13 states that have legalized commercial country sponsored casinos with a total of 443 of those associations. The combined gross revenue for all these 443 casinos has been $30.74 billion annually.
The numbers are truly staggering.
Although I, like so many others, earn a great deal of enjoyment from this, any type of gaming that risks a individual losing enough capital to change their standard of living (or that of the family) is self-destructive and needs to be avoided in any way costs. I have personally watched a man lose his whole aluminum siding business overnight within a ridiculously protracted session of headsup gin rummy. Hard to believe, I know.
My attraction to betting and casino table games particularly, is frozen in a profound desire to win everytime I playwith. There’s nothing compulsive about my approach to casino gaming. In fact, I do everything I could to take as much of this gamble out of this as achievable.
The winning approach contains simply playing matches that haven’t any longer than a 2% house advantage (Craps .60 percent, Baccarat 1.25 percent, Roulette 2.6percent on evenmoney wagers and Blackjack, even money depending upon the use of expert”Basic Strategy”) and strict adherence into a ironclad pair of precepts that will be that the”golden rules” or The 10 Commandments as I like to call them.
Inch. Never gamble when depressed or tired.
2. Never gamble with significantly more than you can comfortably afford to drop.
3. Do Not Drink alcohol during gaming sessions. It’s the chloroform the casinos provide to split up the player by their currency.
4. Keep playing sessions short.
5. Always pre set a definite bankroll for gambling and Do Not exceed this amount.
6. If you are feeling”negative” in your surroundings (the table, dealers, other players or even when in a losing cycle) discontinue gambling and leave the dining table. The tables it’s still present whenever your mood variations.
7. Avoid playing with a clear course of activity (gambling strategy, min. /maximum. wagers).
8. Increase wagers only when winning. This will definitely limit reductions and let winnings run upward.
9. Know that the conflict isn’t between you and the casino… it is between you and you . Always keep your self discipline.
10. Consistently quit after winning.
Winning always at all these 4 casino table games is not that difficult. I do it all the time. You will find playing and betting strategies that I believe shifts the benefit of the”house” to the player in just about any given short session of play.
The above mentioned 10 rules of betting have been handed down to me by the many astute professional bettors that I have known through the years. They are essential to consistent and intelligent winning. Anyone who isn’t able to follow these rules doesn’t have business at a casino gambling with real dollars.